Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Retro decorations for Event using balloons

The "Ah-Go-Go" style Retro Event

 Party!


Hello everybody! It's time for me to blog again! :D

Today I want to share what I've did for my client who wanted a "a-go-go" style retro party. And I have to admit they have some serious setup going on at the event, and my balloons was only a small part of their entire stage decoration. But of course, balloon sculpting will always be as striking and appealing as always.


So outside we have a entrance arch, without the Chinese characters.



Definitely one of the most happening wedding around!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jocelynballoons services includes balloon sculpting, balloon decorations and many other event entertainment. Book us NOW for your next event!