A Mother is someone who...
- calls her child his/her full name when she's angry
- thinks their children are wonderful even though the grandparents are sure you're not raising them right.
- wants her children to be independent for as long as they do everything she says.
- show-off her children
- puts her child first no matter what
- thinks that her child never grows up
Here is a little funny story to share about Number 6:
It's Time to go to School
One early morning, a lady went in to wake up her son. "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!"
Son: "But why Mom? I don't want to go."
Mom: "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."
Son: "Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!"
Mom: "Oh, that's no reason to not to go to school. Come on now and get ready."
Son: "Give me two reasons why I should go to school."
Mom: "Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the Principal!"
Celebrate Mothers Day with your Mum every single day
JocelynBalloons provides balloon sculpting/twisting services for birthday parties, weddings and all other occasions!
Call us at 91914112 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org