Thursday, May 30, 2013

Balloon Decoration @ Sentosa Sapphire Pavilion

Hello All!

I am back with my blogging!

Last week I went to sentosa at 10pm, started work for a really nice client.
My balloon decorations were the following.

I did something that i never tried before. But i enjoyed all the moment of thinking to make different Circus theme stuff.

I did Balloon Clown, Balloon Monkey on unicycle, Balloon Dog stabling a ball, Balloon Giraffe with hola hoop on the neck, Balloon Teddy bear with drum & lastly is Balloon Elephant balancing on a ball.

Balloon Teddy Bear with a Drum

Balloon Clown

Balloon Dog balancing the ball on it's nose

Balloon Giraffe with hola hoops on it's neck

Balloon Money on Unicycle

Balloon Elephant Balancing on a ball

My Signature Balloon Rainbow Arch with Sunflowers.
Placing a rainbow arch at the entrance, can make a event to have more carnival feel.



We ended at about 1am. As it's a beach area, balloon might pop when it touches the sands.
So we have to handle each and single balloons with care. prevent them from dropping to the ground.

Goodnights! :)