Monday, December 17, 2012

Balloon Santa, Balloon Reindeer & Balloon Snowman.

MY HOLIDAY ENDS~

HOHOHO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

This are the stuff i made for a charity event.
Is located outside Takashimaya.
Last last weekend :)

Here are some Pictures i took inside my room.


Reindeer.


Mr Santa Claus


Mr Snowman


Balloon Girl with a balloon flower.


Sometime, such simple balloon can make kids happy.
some children prepare simple stuff like flowers, heart, Sword or gun.

And i am glad that most of my clients appreciate my balloon sculptures.
AND REALLY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.!

My Partner Jazz made a balloon decoration.
Mr Snowman. roughly 1.8m tall. 


Balloon Arch matches with a snowy christmas theme.


Balloon Snowman Centrepiece.


Lastly Balloon Workshop.


Balloon Workshop teaches them Christmas stuffs.
How much fun they have,
I bet they can make a few of this for their grand child, children and etc,

ALL THANKS TO JAZZ.

Shall post other stuff soon!

Doodles~