Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Balloon Decoration and Birthday Parties

Hi Guys,

Back to Post!

Let me post Last week event at Singapore Flyers.
Mr Kaden, Guanliang ( My Assistant) & I, We did a full decoration for mummy Belle & Baby Kathlynn.

Mummy Belle is a good planner and decorator.
She actually ask us whether we can do something like clouds & butterflies hanging around the room.
And of course we can, but the most important we need ladder and something for us to tie the balloon on.

Let's have some quick view of the function room fill with balloons. 






Balloon Hippo, Balloon Monkey, Balloon Dog & Balloon Penguin.

Here we are at another event at Elias Green Condo.

Having quite a lot of fun doing balloons for the kids.
When there is less children in the party, i tend to do more Nice balloon for the kids.
Like Parrots, Rabbits, Fairy, Ballerina & etc.


She refuse to take picture when a photographer asked.
But she is willing to take with me!
A power of BALLOONS~


A special balloon for her :)


My Rabbits!


Have some photo shooting at Office!
I love My cute little Panda.


A special Balloon for The birthday girl.
Guess you all know what is that right? *wink*


Birthday Party at childcare.
This Party was organize by my best friend.
She invited me to her little Sister Birthday party.


I bet the kids is quite happy to have balloons as a gift to bring home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTINA

Balloon Sculpting done by Jazz.
This is some of the photos he send me last night.!

Beautiful Balloon Flowers Pot.


And different shape of Balloon Guns, Swords,
They are like our Heroes & Heroines.


Sweet couple :)

And tada! i am done with all the posting of photos.
Shall take some rest & see all the kids soon in the next parties!