Thursday, November 29, 2012

Balloon events & Balloon Robots

Hi Guys,

Back to Post!

Too much emails & calls lately. But I am happy to receives all the emails & calls.
At least i am free for now. Should start posting about some balloon stuff!

I pass some balloon events to Jazz ( My Partners & Magician)
Like he just did a Event at Muhammadiyah Welfare Home.

He did some balloon sculpting, Balloon workshop & of course his favourite magic show.
Well, of course he sure have 2 beautiful balloon assistant.

Can see this little boy is happy to receive his orange balloon teddy bear.
They sure are a happy family.


Blue Balloon Bird.
A creation from Jazz.


Anyone Can guess what is this?
A red nose monster!
(HAHAHA)


See this 2 little sisters.
A balloon flower for big sister, A Balloon Rabbits for Small Sister.


ROBOTICS COMPETITION!
Jocelynballoons sponsored 2 giant balloon robots!
Done by my best friend aka partners too,
ALETHEA, KADEN & JAZZ

This event is held a couple day ago @ jurong west sports complex
Is a kinda of pity that i didn't manage to join in the fun.
Was too busy with events.

Hey, See this White Robot holding a gun.
COool right?
Idea was from JAZZ.


Here we go to the next robot.
A Red Squarish Robot.
Simple yet Nice!
Idea from KADEN.


They are MY FAVOURITE FACEPAINTER & BALLOON ARTIST & OF COURSE A MAGICIANS.
I have too much to learn from them.

HOLIDAY IS COMING!
WHAT DOES THAT MEANS?

A LOT OF EVENTS IS COMING UP!
AND I AM GONNA CELEBRATE KIDS BIRTHDAY WITH THEM SOON!

But.. Seriously, i need some refreshment from work.
been working from the start of this year until now.
didn't manage to plan my own  holiday.

But My family just planned a trip to malaysia!
Sure take this chance to have some refreshment.
I will be out at 15 December - 17 December.

I am kind of excited for up coming Chinese New Year Events @ Someone House!

My Team and i going to start a balloon workshop soon.
We gonna put it on Bigdeal.com after everything is finalize.

I will post my events photos at the next post when i am done with editing & watermark!
Do stay tune....