Monday, January 7, 2013

Birthday Parties & Balloon Sculpting @ Parkroyal Hotel

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Thanks Mummy Pauline for hiring me there to celebrate her daughter birthdays.

It was a raining day that day.
Me & my assistant went there early.
when we reach the childcare, all the children were having their nap.

We sat outside to wait for the mummy.
We went into the childcare when mummy Pauline reached.
Sing Birthday song, take photos.
And cut the cake

Mummy Pauline offer us to have some cakes.
the cake is really nice.
all the children happily finished their cake. 


A very heart warming scene.


hehehes. Thanks Mummy Pauline's husband drove us out to the bus stop!
Thanks alot :)

Here we are to our event @ ParkRoyal Hotel 

Parkroyal hotel have 2 restaurant.
the first day, i was at the restaurant near the lobby.
couldn't remember the name of the restaurant. 


A little boy requested a Unicorn with wings.


A little girl Requested a Pink Unicorn with wings.

The second of my balloon sculpting @ Parkroyal.

My Hot "selling" balloon is Snowman & Santa.


Family Photo with my balloons!
hehehes.


I have a lot of fun doing balloons around Singapore.
Really feel so happy when everyone get my balloons with a big smile.

Thanks for hiring me :)

Will improve myself more. 
And make more nice balloons!