Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mr Rabbit ballooning photos

Hi peeps, i just received a whole bunch of photos from my good friend Mr Rabbit:

(all taken using instagram)

He captured me with the MC Berlinda while doing event at WaterColours Condo Showroom:

This was an arch done at a Wedding in a church.
The balloons are not black and white of course. They are a mixture of pink and white and blue balloons.
Doing event at WaterColours Condo Showroom: 
And we did a matching dress design balloon girl for one of the director :)
Alright this is more normal.
Posing for the camera! Smile :)

Another random photo that he sent me:

This is his friend wenshi with the balloon princess and piggy.
Kawaii :)

Now most of the artworks are done by Mr Rabbit...
Wondering where are all my photos? Its Monday today :)
Therefore i am able to sort everything and show everyone my show photos and balloon artworks.

Meanwhile, i would like to thank all my clients once again for the support!
November started off with a blast, and i am going for a short vacation in December.

I know it is not the best time to go out of town but it should be the best month to go for a holiday i suppose.
 Therefore, no one is going to stop me! *hahas

Jocelynballoons loves you!