Wednesday, September 5, 2012

United Square Balloon Project


Hi everybody, as you all know, my costume is actually inspired by Alice in Wonderland.


And for this balloon event at United Square, we are hired to do Balloon Garden with big flowers, big lady bugs & big butterflies.
It took us 1 and a half day to complete the entire balloon garden for the Alice in Wonderland show.

Showtime was 1PM, 4PM, 7PM.

The most exciting part is at close to the end of event, we have a make a giant balloon mushroom:



its the giant balloon mushroom and i


On 27 Sept & 28 Sept, I am kinda of excited to do this balloon project.
I am having a lot of fun building up the balloon walls and decorating with my partners.

On 4 Sept, Tommy (one of my partner) & I went down to repair the balloons.
We have a surprise for the event, BIG balloon Mushroom!

On 3 Sept, before we went down to repair the balloon.
Tommy and I did the frame work for the mushroom at one of our good friend shop, Mr David. 
He taught us how to do a frame for the mushroom.
Thanks David