Friday, March 25, 2016

March 2016 updates | Jocelynballoons


It has been really quite a while since i blogged. And in fact most of my traffics are drive towards my official webpage: www.Jocelynballoons.com

I have been busy with tons of balloon sculpting and wedding balloon decorations lately. It seems like it is a good period for people to have their wedding! haha. For all my readers, family and friends, I hope everyone is doing well. I might have a shopping mall project coming up and i will announce soon on Facebook.

Last but not least, i will be on a vacation from 30th March to 6th April (wed to wed)!

Anything just whats-app or email me guys! Ok thats all i have for you, tio next time~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professional balloon sculpting service for kids birthday parties Contact Jocelyn at 91914112, email: Jocelynevents@gmail.com