Monday, July 8, 2013

Balloon Arch at Raffles City, Shahi Maharani Restaurant

Hi Guys!
Before the event date, I prepared the ornament look-alike symbol.

At the event date, I woke up early around 9am to prepare myself. 
And meet my assistant, Bertram!

We took a cab to Raffles City at Shahi Maharani Restaurant.
Mummy Payal told me the indian food at this restaurant is nice!
I should bring some of my friends there to try their foods someday!

Back to work!
Mummy Payal only arriver at 1pm Plus.

But we are there to setup at 11am. We setup in a private room, so we wouldn't disturb their restaurant customers. We finish up setting the arch at 1pm. 

The white balloons are formed into an ornament look-alike symbol. The mummy wanted me to add Anya's name onto the balloon arch as well.
Happy 1st Birthday to Anya and lots and lots of balloons to your birthday party!!!

Mummy Payal hired Mr rabbit to do some magic show for the kids there!
Well, i wasn't there. Is a pity that i didn't take any photos or pictures!
As 1 of my artist is sick, has to replace him. :)

Once again, Thanks Mummy Payal for hiring us!

Cheers